Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Welcome to Ivithjas Creations

 Ivithja Woodwoman

Welcome to the first post of our new blog....Ivithja's Creations

We just celebrated our second year of having our shop on Etsy and brand new to Artfire, and as we head into many more years, we’re experimenting with different ways to connect to new customers. Through our blog, we hope to start conversations about our products, current and future projects and custom orders, which I gladly accept.

Each of our blog posts, which will come out on a regular basis,  will focus on projects I am working on or have already finished, coupons and current sales we offer.

Each issue will contain updates on either one of our shops, sharing our experiences working with different media, all the inspiration that led to a particular project and how it comes along.

About Me: Ivithja Woodwoman

I have been working for years with natural materials, mainly wood, bark, moss, crystals etc. to create wonderful Fairy Art, in the recent past I have started to create unique, one of a kind clothing and hats, which I lovingly call ...ArtToWear.

Another of my favorites is working with clay, especially Polymer, due to it's wonderful texture and color it lets me create awesome pieces of smaller art. Pendants, sculptures and wall decoration, just to name a few. If you will take the time to check out my shops, you might be surprised, at what you find...  :-)
p.s. sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on our latest projects as well as fantastic coupons delivered straight to your inbox.

No comments: